Sewell’s Marina, established in 1931 by Dan Sewell Sr., is a 4th generation family run multifaceted marina. Today the marina provides the following services to boaters and travelers:
- Annual and Seasonal moorage
- Fuel Dock offering mid-grade gasoline, diesel, oil, bait, tackle, ice and sundries
- Launching Ramp with day parking available on a first come first serve basis
- The Lookout Coffee Shop and Tourist Info Centre
- Self-drive boat rentals, Sea Safaris and Fishing Charters
Sewell’s Marina is well situated in Horseshoe Bay, West Vancouver on the door step to magical Howe Sound.