Coming from Downtown Vancouver:
1. Head West on Georgia Street, through Stanley Park Causeway and over the Lions Gate Bridge
2. Once you arrive at the north end of the bridge you want to veer left into West Vancouver (if two lanes are open heading north make your way into the left lane before reaching the end of the bridge span)
3. Make the long turn around onto Marine Drive and your next intersection you will turn right on Taylor Way (this is also the direction for the BC Ferry Terminal in Horseshoe Bay and the route to Whistler)
4. Travel north up Taylor Way and turn left onto Trans Canada Hwy #1 heading West.
5. Take exit #3, once you have taken the exit you will see these signs, stay in the left lane for the Village
6. This will bring you into Horseshoe Bay Village. At the water, turn left on to Bay Street. Look for the blue building; your next immediate right – in the center of the bay, to the right of the big propeller water fountain, is the home of Sewell’s Ocean Adventure Center and The Lookout Coffee Shop.
Coming from North Vancouver, Burnaby and east on Trans Canada Hwy #1:
Follow Hwy #1 westbound through the Cassiar Connector Tunnel and over the Ironworkers Memorial Bridge (Second Narrows Bridge) into North Vancouver. Say on the highway following signs to Horseshoe Bay (~25km).
Coming from Whistler / Squamish:
Travel South on Hwy 99 (the Sea to Sky Highway). Take the ramp towards Marine Drive. Keep going straight to go onto Horseshoe Bay Drive, then turn right onto Marine Drive.