Sea Safari Eco-Tour
- Defence Islands -northern most islands of Howe Sound and large Bald Eagle nests.
- Howe Sound Caves – peak into these sea caves created by hundreds of years of the waves surging against the shore.
- Playing in the ferry waves – the best natural roller coaster experience in our outdoor playground.
- Lighthouse Park – the largest stand of old growth forest in the lower mainland.
- Worlcombe Island – the southern most island in Howe Sound on the door step to the Straight of Georgia.
Self-Drive Boat Rental
- Pam Rocks – a seal colony where moms have their pups and teach them their ways.
- Snug Cove – a small island community with amazing local shops and bakeries.
- Plumpers Cove Park – a Provincial park on Keats Island with a great lawn for a picnic.
- Christie Island – a bird sanctuary and home to Cormorants and Gaulacous Winged gulls year round.
- Cliffs of Anvil – witness the immense nature of the cliffs of Anvil created during the last ice age 10,000 years ago.
- Hole in the Wall – a historical fishing location for Chinook and Coho Salmon especially in Spring
- South end of Bowen – the hump is always a good spot from 1/2 mile to 4 miles out into the Straight of Georgia
- Hutt Island & Tunstall Bay – the top producing winter fishing locations for winter springs (Chinook)
- Bell Buoy to T10 marker – A great location August through September for any salmon that are open to catch.
- Defence Islands – Often a great location for Chinook Salmon and a very successful herring spawning location.